Thursday, May 1, 2008

This One Goes out to My Best Friend!

- I'm missing her lots and lots and lots!! And the good ol' times we've shared together!
- I am happy to find out that she only has allergies and isn't sick. Phew!
- I am sooo excited she got all registered for classes for this summer! Her effort in doing that has given me more motivation to get on the ball in that area! Thanks girl!
- Love the pictures of the pants and hope she remembers that she doesn't have to keep them if she doesn't want them. Pants that fit are so wonderful! Can't wait til she has some for herself.
- Absolutely love the different styles of hair she has done which include the BBP clips. How does she do that so well, esp. the half up with a messy bob? Like that one a lot!
- I'm excited that she's starting her new job today and am praying lots for her! I'm excited she gets to wear chacos to work - they make the world go 'round!
- I can't wait til she goes on a bike ride again after soooo long of deprivation!
- I smile knowing she is sleeping so wonderful on her new pillow, esp. that she is close and that she gets to fall asleep to the stars and wake up to the sun just like I do!
- I have the will and I will keep trying! I will never give up on WE!
- I still have some desire to run or to move, but am praying it will fade. I won't forget the promise I made to her and will continue to go on faith.
- I am searching for the desire within and praying that we will both find it!

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be
("White Flag" by Dido)

WE, SIS, BFF, BBP F&FA NMW!

No comments: