I am currently taking an online computer class to improve my computer skills as well as get a more in depth knowledge of the capabilities Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access has to offer. I just finished the unit on Mircrosoft Word and had an assignment to create a Newsletter. This assignment was right down my alley because I love design, layout, and creating things of the like on the computer. As part of the assignment I was supposed to simply write a few sentances about anything I wanted. I decided to have a little fun with it instead of just writing lame or boring sentances like, "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" (which contains every letter in the alphabet). I gave what I wrote a piece of my personality....
"I absolutely love Chaco sandals, Nalgene bottles, and Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. Chaco sandals make the world go ‘round. You can wear them wherever your feet go! And your feet never get tired of them, but in fact relish in the joy of such amazing and royal treatment. You’ll always walk with an extra bounce in your step.
Simply stated, Hydration is Happiness! Being completely hydrated solves all the problems and ailments your body may encounter (except decapitation).The sleek design and durability of Nalgene bottles bring added enjoyment to your hydration happiness. Let your Nalgene bottle be your side-kick wherever you go. Drink more water!
Ben & Jerry’s ice cream is a good friend when it comes to those hard and depressing times in life or when you simply want to have a delicious treat with a good friend. You can’t just take one bite or resist eating the whole pint of delicate, smooth, creamy, and scrumptious ice cream. No longer deprive yourself or your taste buds of such luxury! "
Iris, Iris, and More Iris!!!
18 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment