The weather has cooled down into the 70's now and I have pulled out my sweatshirts, jackets, fleece pants, and socks. I find myself wrapping myself up in one of the many blankets we have stashed around the house - whichever one I can get my hands on. Don't ask my why I still reside in Idaho or I should say, the 'burg,' because I wouldn't be able to give you an answer.
Along with the warm clothing and blankets, hot chocolate has also come down from the top shelf of the cupboard. But I don't just have hot chocolate. For the people who know me well enough know that there always has to be a unique twist to things, if possible. Yes, even with plain hot chocolate. It is quite simple and very tasty - I recommend it to everyone, hence my blogging about it.
With your "Just Add Water" hot chocolate mix make a nice rich, steamy cup of hot chocolate, always making sure to add that extra scoop of mixture. Heat it up, stir it all together and then for the secret to smooth and creamy hot chocolate just add a couple of small scoops of vanilla ice cream. OH! It's soooo good! Let the ice cream melt into the hot chocolate by giving it a couple gentle stirs and then indulge in the divinity of this simple creation!
Now, probably none of you are as cold as I am at this time of year and won't be pulling out the hot chocolate for a couple more months. So as I continue to indulge my taste buds in this rich goodness, you guys can sit back and let your thoughts drool until you are ready to take the step into the world of hot chocoloate floats. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
Iris, Iris, and More Iris!!!
18 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment