I had the great opportunity to spend five wonderful days in Utah with my family last week. We were able to spend some quality time together before dropping my brother Ben off at the Missionary Training Center where he would embark on his new journey as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints serving in the Guadalajara South, Mexico mission.
The week was full of wonderful and fun adventures. Instead of making one huge long post I have broken up the week highlighting the main and exciting things that we did. Looking back there isn’t one thing that I would change. It was just so great to be with my family and spend such quality time with them. I really needed it and am grateful that my schedule permitted me to spend as much time with them as I did! I love my family!
Iris, Iris, and More Iris!!!
18 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment