I loved the video! It gave me goosebumps watching it. It really did take me back. I have been thinking a lot about my time at Anasazi in the last little bit; the young walkers that I walked with who have had a lasting impact on my life, the awakenings, challenges and hardships that we triumphed over, the trail walkers and other staff who I admire and have learned from, how I've changed because of Anasazi, the beauty of Arizona despite its harshness, etc., the list could on. There is no way I would trade my experience at Anasazi.
I realized that my last week on the trail (Dec. 2007) was the exact same hike I did my very first week at Anasazi (Jan. 2005) - being in a boys group both times too. My Anasazi experience was a complete circle.
I love the tools that Anasazi offers to everybody; the tools of how to have a new beginning, change your heart and your walking - to step anew - leaving unwanted walkings behind. And to know that you can do this at ANY moment! Anasazi is a message of hope.
I am a young-at-heart, adventure-seeking individual. I strive to follow my dreams while enjoying the journey along the way. Limitations are figurative to me as I try to go farther, give more, improve, and expand in everything I do. I feel like I am many people in one due to my large variety of interests that I wish I could spend a lifetime discovering and developing. This blog is a compilation of my life’s adventures.
4 comments:
How did you liked the Anasazi video? Take you back?
I loved the video! It gave me goosebumps watching it. It really did take me back. I have been thinking a lot about my time at Anasazi in the last little bit; the young walkers that I walked with who have had a lasting impact on my life, the awakenings, challenges and hardships that we triumphed over, the trail walkers and other staff who I admire and have learned from, how I've changed because of Anasazi, the beauty of Arizona despite its harshness, etc., the list could on. There is no way I would trade my experience at Anasazi.
I realized that my last week on the trail (Dec. 2007) was the exact same hike I did my very first week at Anasazi (Jan. 2005) - being in a boys group both times too. My Anasazi experience was a complete circle.
I love the tools that Anasazi offers to everybody; the tools of how to have a new beginning, change your heart and your walking - to step anew - leaving unwanted walkings behind. And to know that you can do this at ANY moment! Anasazi is a message of hope.
Hey - thanks for posting this video! I was feeling down yesterday, and it was really inspiring. You did some good work there with Anasazi!
Post a Comment