Friday, August 22, 2008

Quick Plug!

In my long list of things 'To Do' writing about my adventure hiking Table Rock yesterday is low on the list, but I wanted to put in a plug about hiking Table Rock to all the locals before too much time passed because time is running out.

If you have the opportunity or have room in your schedule to hike Table Rock.....GO!!!

Due to the long winter and amount of snow on the mountain Table Rock opened late this year. This also means that the wild flowers came late too. They are in full bloom and blanket the mountain side in tons of different colors! Even if you don't make it to the top or even half way to the top, the wild flowers are definitely worth it! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!! Summer is coming to a close soon, so don't miss out! Hopefully the picture below will entice you to go...



And if you are hesitant to go because you don't have a hiking buddy to go with you, I went alone yesterday - the reason being that Table Rock is such a frequently hiked trail that if anything were to happen somebody will run into you sooner rather than later. Be prepared yourself, of course, but I feel it is a safe enough hike to do alone if you are a confident hiker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know how excited I am to see you this coming week. YEA!!! love ya sis
-a

Anonymous said...

Hey you! YOu haven't posted in a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY long time! What's going on in your life? Love ya!
Steph

Anonymous said...

Hey!, Looking forward to hearing what is new!!!