Sunday, August 3, 2008

Photos of the Day!



I got the idea of doing 'Photo(s) of the Day' from my friend's sister's blog. There won't be pictures posted everyday, but whenever I happen to snap a really good picture I will post it on here to share with you.

These two pictures of Sunflowers were taken at the Nature Park in Rexburg. Believe it or not they were taken with my cell phone camera. Not too bad. I love the background in both of these pictures. The water, trees, clouds and sky in the first picture, and the sky, clouds, other sunflower, and beams of sunlight in the second picture. I love nature!

Photo By: Rachel Gillmore
Photo Taken: August 2, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! Wants to make me be out in nature. And a very pleasant post after the blood one. I don't do so well with descriptions of blood, plasma, or anything related.