The view from my door. This wall is dedicated to my passion for the outdoors as you can see my collection of Nalgene bottles, rock/ice climbing and nature pictures.
A nice large closet for me to hang what little clothes I have and store the lots of stuff I pack around with me!
This is what I call an "Angie bed." My friend Angie used to live here, but didn't have a bed, just a futon mattress pad. She was kind enough to allow me to use her futon mattress pad for my bed now. So therefore, I have an "Angie bed!"
The back of my truck just inches from the garage door! It's always a nervous experience when parking my truck.
The front of my truck. Again, just inches from the wall. The name of my truck is Squirt, but I don't think Squirt is so little in this garage!
3 comments:
And I thought I had a lot of nalgene bottles!
Cute room!
HAHAHA, but the funny thing is that you probably have even MORE pairs of Chacos than you have Nalgene bottles!!! Oh, Tanner is going to send those shoes tomorrow.
Whats up?
I check Julee's email for her and so saw your letter. Your appartment look fun. a little low on furnichure. We have a lot of stuff at my sisters house in Rexburg. Maybe you could have some of it. W won't need it for a long while. I will have Julee check this out!
Matt
ps check out our blogspot.
mjjmnielsen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment